Snowie 4 Backgammon Software - Professional Edition
Snowie is widely acclaimed by world champions as the supreme tool for backgammon players of every level. Based on proprietary neural networks and a user-friendly interface, it will analyze and annotate an entire match. Snowie can be set for 1-ply, 2-ply or 3-ply play and will produce rollouts for match play. Learn how to play specific positions and make cube decisions with this wonderful instrument.
The Snowie 4 Professional Edition has all features unlocked, and lets you run batch analysis of your matches, and provides detailed statistical analysis.
Professional feature list:
- Make rollouts of your checker plays and cube decisions:
- Cubeless rollouts (full or truncated) played on 1-ply, 2-ply or 3-ply.
- Variance reduction of the result.
- Cubeful rollouts (for money game AND for match play).
- Import your matches played on the Internet.
- Import your TrueMoneygames sessions and analyze them taking into account Table Stakes.
- Let your whole matches be analyzed by Snowie and get an error rate of your matches.
- Explore your analyzed matches and investigate the errors.
This software is for Windows computers only.